12/09/2023 - 14/09/2023
The EuroGOOS North West European Shelf Operational Oceanographic System (NOOS) will host its Annual Meeting in Bergen on 12-14 September, at MET.NO premises, Bergen, Norway. The meeting will also include a NOOS workshop on eye-opening talks selected by the hosting country.
The meeting will include the following sessions:
- NOOS Workshop
- Progress reports by NOOS chair and NOOS working group leaders
- NOOS members session : a series of 10″-15″ presentations to share any developments made at national or Institute level in link with operational oceanography
- EuroGOOS session: A series of presentations by EuroGOOS office, EuroGOOS chair, and NOOS ambassadors to EuroGOOS ROOSes, Tast Teams and Working Groups.
- Pan-European developments: Updates from CMEMS, JERICO-RI, EOOS, DITO, UN Decade initiatives, OSPAR, EMSA, ICES, etc.
- NOOS business meeting (NOOS strategy, Memorandum of Understanding, working plan for 2023-2024, voting)