The EuroGOOS Euro-Argo Task Team integrates the Euro-Argo ERIC into the EuroGOOS framework to mutually coordinate actions related to operational oceanography.
- Promote and contribute to the development of a European Ocean Observing System (EOOS).
- Promote and engage with new institutes and countries to extend Euro-Argo activity in Europe.
- Promote and contribute to the development of a state-of-the are and sustained in situ component in support of the Copernicus Marine Service.
- Promote the development of common operational data procedures and services, including data quality control and data management for operational oceanography in partnership with other observing systems.
- Promote the development of the scientific and technological means to carry out joint programs and concerted actions common to their respective areas.
Map of Members
MoU and the Statutes of the ERIC
List of Members
- Sylvie Pouliquen Euro-Argo ERIC Program Manager
- Violeta Slabakova IOBAS
- Laura Tuomi Finnish Meteorological Institute (FMI)
- Virginie Thierry French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea (Ifremer)
- Birgit Klein Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH)
- Dimitris Kassis HELLENIC CENTRE FOR MARINE RESEARCH (HCMR)
- Alan Berry Marine Institute (MI)
- Giulio Notarstefano National Institute of Oceanography and Experimental Geophysics (OGS)
- Andreas Sterl Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI)
- Kjell Arne Mork Institute of Marine Research (IMR)
- Waldemar Walczowsk i Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences (IO-PAN)
- Pedro Velez Belchi Spanish Institute of Oceanography (IEO)
- Matt Donnelly NERC/BODC
- Ana-Lara Lopez, Science Officer – Email
Terms of Reference
Documents and Reports